Item - VI Statement of Categories of Documents that are held by the Central Water Commission
Statement of Categories of documents that are held by the Commission are:
- 1. Hydrological data of Ganga, Brahmaputra and Indus basins and related water year books.
Following documents fall under this category:
- (i) Hydrological data of rivers other than of Ganga & Brahmaputra basins and related water year, sediment year and water quality year books.
- ii) Water and related statistics like information on water and related resources, resource utilization, production related performance and efficiency, financial performance etc.
- (iii) Reference manuals/guidelines prepared by CWC like design flood manual, manual on design of gates, hoists, manual on flood forecasting etc.
- (iv) Manuals/guidelines prepared by other agencies like Life of Reservoirs - CBIP, Design of Small Dams – United States Bureau of Reclaimation (USBR), Design of Gravity Dam- USBR etc.
- (v) BIS Codes prepared by Bureau of Indian Standards
- (vi) Detailed Project Reports received from States and other agencies for techno-economic clearance.
- (vii) Detailed Project Reports of projects investigated by CWC
- (viii) Pre-Feasibility Reports
- (ix) Design/Technical Memorndums prepared by CWC as a part of providing Design Consultancy.
- (x) Technical Specifications of various components of projects prepared by CWC as a part of providing Design Consultancy.
- (xi) Flood Estimation Reports.
- (xii) Study reports for the studies carried out by CWC in-house or through consultants - such as performance evaluation studies, reservoir capacity survey studies (hydrographis/ through remote sensing techniques), hydrological studies, system studies etc.
- (xiii) Model Study Reports.
- (xiv) Other Publications brought out by CWC from time to time.